Development of software applications is always a complex and a time consuming process. But thanks to those high-end PHP frameworks, that developing an agile application has now become easier and faster. That much needed app maintenance and scalability is now possible with the set of these highly functional frameworks, which compiles well with all the development standards and keeps your code organized, in a way, helping your application to evolve and grow over the time.
Number 1 – Laravel
Laravel is one of the top trending open source development frameworks for PHP technologies. This is specifically designed for web application development based on MVC structure. Laravel is one of the most popular clean & classy PHP frameworks. Laravel development facilitates creating best applications by making use of simple and expressive syntax. Laravel allows a creation of web applications with optimum ease.
Laravel Framework Benefits
- Bundles provide Laravel with a modular packaging system
- Class auto loading provides automated loading of PHP classes, without the need for manual maintenance of inclusion paths.
- Easily multilingual
- Unit testing is one of the most important aspects at Laravel, which itself has a large number of tests for detecting and preventing regressions.
Number 2 – Yii Framework
Yii is a high performance feature rich framework that mainly lets you focus on the beautifulness of the code while doing the entire grunge work completely behind the scenes. A lot of things in Yii happen automatically but still the learning curve is slightly steeper.
Yii Framework Benefits
- Security at its best with Yii. From input validation and output filtering to SQL injection attacks and cross-site scripting (XSS) prevention, it offers everything to ensure your application is safe and secure.
- Provides excellent support for writing and running both unit tests and functionality tests, which are prominently based on PHP Unit and Selenium.
- Has a built in authentication support that is facilitated via RBAC (Role Based Access Control).
- Well integrated with JQuery and comes bundled with major Ajax enabled widgets like auto completion input field, Treeview, Data Grid etc that lets you write highly efficient and versatile UI.
Number 3 – CakePHP 3.0
Considered as a contemporary framework for PHP development, CakePHP 3.0 comes loaded with remarkable features including enhanced components and helpers, improved session management, improved consistency of conventions, ORM improvements and many more. CakePHP 3.0 comes with increased modularity, allowing you to create more standalone libraries in addition to reducing coupling. Plus, there are tools like PSR-0, PSR-1 and composer which have helped in improving the interoperability.
CakePHP 3.0 Framework Benefits
- Good code generation and scaffolding features that rapidly build prototypes to suit all your needs
- No complicated XML/YAML file configurations to set up databases Perfectly suited for commercial applications Immense Built functionalities like Translation access, database access, caching, validation and authentication
- Securing your App from antisocial elements through CSRF protection, form tampering protection, SQL injection prevention, XSS prevention.
The Final Note
With these 3 handy PHP frameworks at your disposal, I’m sure it’d become comfortable for you to come up with web applications that are truly amazing and able to impress the targeted audience.
Contact us to get a kick start to your dream project!